License to Learn Endowed ScholarshipThe South Carolina License to Learn Endowed Scholarship was established in 2009 and is funded by the sale of the new South Carolina Auburn University license plates. The scholarship will be awarded to Auburn University students who:
- Are residents of the State of South Carolina
- Meet academic requirements as determined by the Auburn Office of University Scholarships
- Are incoming freshmen or transfer students entering their first year at Auburn (this requirement may be waived)
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the Auburn Office of Financial Aid (this requirement may be waived)
Palmetto Auburn Club Annual ScholarshipThe Palmetto Auburn Club Annual Scholarship was established in 2001 and is awarded each year to an Auburn University student who:
- Is a graduate of a high school in the Palmetto Auburn Club area
- Demonstrates scholastic aptitude by high school GPA and a minimum ACT score of 28 or an equivalent SAT score
- Is an incoming freshman; however, the previous recipient or another current student from the Palmetto Auburn Club area may be considered
- Demonstrates financial need as determined by the Auburn Office of Financial Aid (this requirement may be waived)
How to ContributeTo make a one-time contribution, please complete and return the contribution form. Contributions made by check should be made payable to the Auburn University Foundation, with a notation that the funds are for the Palmetto Auburn Club Scholarship (very important).
Contributions may also be made by electronic funds transfer (EFT). To make an EFT contribution, please contact the Director of Annual Giving at Auburn at 334.844.1445 and specify that the funds are for the Palmetto Auburn Club Annual Scholarship.
Contributions to the Palmetto Auburn Club Annual Scholarship are tax deductible. If your company matches charitable contributions, please include your matching gifts form!